Diaper Cake Program
As part of our program services to our guest families it is our desire to give each new mother a diaper cake to make them smile after the birth of their child. You can help by donating the newborn supplies needed for the assembly of the diaper cake. This is an excellent project for a girl scout troop, club, or company to do, just set up a collection box for items drop them off here at the house!
The Following is a List
of Needed Items:
- Johnson’s or Gerber Take Along Pack
- Small Bottles of Baby Shampoo, Lotion, Powder, etc.
- Teething Rings
- Burp Cloths
- Receiving Blankets
- Small Baby Stuffed Animals (For the top of the cake)
- Pacifier Holders
- Bottle Brushes
- 12” Round Cake Cardboard Bottoms
- 1 ½” Wired Ribbon (Blue and Pink)
- Jumbo Plastic Gift Bags (For Baskets and Such)
- Diapers (Newborn or size 1)